Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ive Been Published ~ From Polymer To Art ~ This is Not Pink

 
Welcome
 
Today is One of the Most Exciting Days of My Life
 
Opening Your Mailbox,
 
Opening Your Mail,
 
Seeing your Face in A Magazine.
 
Priceless.....
 
 

Many Months Ago while browsing my facebook,
I found a post on a barrette that I had made.
Quote From Facebook Post
"
Why don't you write us an article (tutorial)! for this beauty in our PINK edition???!! :-)
 
The Photo they commented on was this, It was not even baked yet.
 
Just a quick upload from my phone of barrettes I was making.
 
I'm so happy I posted this photo.
 

Well Guess What I did?
 
After I screamed and Danced Around and Did the Superstar!
 
I Said YES!!!  Of course I said yes. Dream Come True.
 
Excited, Honored and Nervous.
 
 I was and am still an armature Polymer Clay Artist.
 
These Wonderful Ladies have made me feel like a Star.
 
 
Two Amazing Polymer Clay Artists & Authors of
 
 
 
These ladies are Kind, Patient and Lets face it have an eye for Beauty ;) ! LOL
 
They truly do, Their magazine is wonderful.
 
Early In 2012 I had purchased
 
From Polymer To Art " This is Not Orange " 
 
Because my Favorite Clay Artist Was in it
 
aka
 
After I received the magazine I was hooked.
 
Each Page is full of Bright Inspiration. Full Color Photo Tutorials.
 
Amazing Polymer Clay Artisans on Every Page.
 
The Thought never crossed my mind that I could be one of them Someday.
 
I now look forward to every issue.
 

 
Thank you Saskia and Marjon
 
Thank you everyone at From Polymer To Art
 
For this opportunity, I am honored.
 
I feel blessed and beyond thrilled.
 
Sending you lots of love and hugs from the USA.
 
Thank you for believing in me.
 
 
After many months of nervous and excited anticipation
 
Here I am
 
in
 
This is Not Pink
 
From Polymer To Art
 
August 2012
 

 
 
 
On August 29th, 2012
I received this fabulous Email

♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵Ʒ♥

 
"Dear Kimberly Idalski,
We are very happy to announce that PINK is ready to rock `n roll!
Think PINK is the message! :)
Well, what`s in PINK??? Grab your pink sunglasses and see for yourself (click here...)
Excited? Buy your copy now!"
 

♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵Ʒ♥

 
My Response "More like Bifocals ~ I'm old " lol.
 
Put those Bifocals on and I can see little ol me on there.
 
I cant explain the feeling. I cried, I laughed, I sang.
 
Again Thank You. I'm So Truly Honored & Blessed.
 
 
 
I Could not believe all the beauty (Pink is my favorite color)
 
So many Amazing Artists and Gorgeous Tutorials.
 
I was so excited. I stalked the mail lady.
 
Patiently waiting for it to be here.
 


Today Sept 4, 2012 I got up to get ready.
 
I'm a dork and match everything around my jewelry.
 
It was my sons Orientation for 7th Grade.
 
I thought I'm going to wear my PINK barrette and sweater for luck.
 
Got in the Jeep and checked the mailbox.
 
My daughter holds up the Magazine.
 
I was so excited I actually hugged an kissed it. Yes I know I'm a dork.
 
I had Ashley take a photo Right away (Bad hair day but I don't care ~ I'm happy)


 
I didn't have time to even open it. I had to wait 4 hours. UGH Pure Torture.
 
Knowing it was there drove me crazy.
 
I kept singing, I'm in a magazine, I'm in a magazine.
 
My poor kids, LOL. Lots of eye rolls going on.
 
Lots of hugs and congratulations too.


 
 
 
730pm Finally home ~ Tore open the plastic cover and Posed for this photo.
 
Sang the I'm in a magazine song about a thousand more times.
 
I wonder why everyone went to be early. hmmm
 


I curled up with the best thing I have ever read in my life and enjoyed my Evening.
 
 
This Wonderful Note was inside.
 
 
 
It Says " Thanks For Pink "
 
" Happy Claying"
 
Saskia & Marjon
 


 
 
 
 
Again A million Thank yous to Both of you Lovely Ladies.
 
I look forward to the next issue.
 
To Purchase Your Own Subscription or Single Issues
 


 
Here are the Links for your Areas:
 
USA: www.polkadotcreations.com
CZ:
www.nemravka.cz
CAN: www.shadesofclay.com
GER: www.polymerclay.de
GER: www.claystyle.de
SK:
www.spirea.sk
AU:
www.polymerclay.com.au
AU: www.thewhimsicalbead.com.au
 
 
 
 
Thank you Everyone for Supporting Me & Handcrafted Artisans
 
Blessings & Love,
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Create With Heart, Love, Color & Bling
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your feature!! You deserve it. Your work is amazing!! I am so thrilled for you!!!

I also LOVE your new badge!!

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Congrats Kim! What an exciting moment for you when your daughter held up your copy of "From Polymer To Art"... I suppose it will be awhile before you come back down to Earth?

From Polymer To Art said...

What a great blogpost you wrote, my dear!!! Your lovely clay work deserves a spotlight! :-) We're so happy we've shined it your direction! Hugs from Marjon & Saskia

Anonymous said...

I heard a couple of guys talking about this in the New York subway so I looked it up online and found your page. Thanks. I thought I was right and you confirmed my thoughts. Thanks for the work you've put into this. I'd love to save this and share with my friends.