Friday, August 2, 2013

Experiments ~ An easy way to not loose your Second pair of eyes

 
My mom is always loosing her glasses as well as I am. Many months ago I started making her pins because she doesn't wear jewelry. My dad had had a heart attack and while sitting in the waiting room I was crafting. I made a twisted wire loop for one of her pins and added it to her pin for her that day. She has worn it many months almost a year I made the original in August of 2012 I like to make things and either I wear them, friends do or family to do test trials on things.  My mom gave me a few suggestions and this is my second time creating them. I forgot about this blog post as I have been sick. It has been sitting there unfinished because I wanted to add a short tutorial.
 
 
 This is my updated creation of my pin/pendant and eye glass holder. Fun and so many ways to wear it.
 
Hope you like it will have a short tutorial soon.


 
I Will be making a full set of jewelry for myself with this set. I love it and I plan to make it in many colors. And will be updating all of my moms pins with the new version as well. I have a few photos to update to add on how to add it to your pins you currently have. Watch for that tutorial soon.
 
 

 
So don't loose your glasses, create something pretty to wear them on. Fun and easy. Or email me and I will make you something in any color you love.
 


As always thank you for stopping by and for your support.
 
Hugs and love to all
 

 

 

No comments: